Monday, February 20, 2006

i might pull a tamara and bash my pc with my fists

so as i'm typing this, i can only see the left 2.5 inches of my computer screen. so please forgive any typos. the only way my pc works is if i hold the screen at an exact angle...then the picture comes back. but as soon as i let go, it turns to black/multicoloured etc. SOOO frustrating! other's can relate with me on this one...how i'm going to survive at work without my pc is very, a VERY frightening thought.
today i had my 2-nen class do a writing assignment. some funny entries:

"there was a town. one day that man came to town. that man liked bananas. that man said "oh! my banana!" that mans name was bob. bob can't live without banana"

"one day there was time machine. people surprised. a person said "let's go to future world". people is agree. but there is 50 people. already person said "lets all go together." all together they took a time machine. as soon as time machine went to the future world, nobody don't return. because future world isn't really. where is people?"

"once upon a time there was a black banana in the store. he could not be sold because he was dark skins."

"long, long ago, a boy lived in village. his name is daiki nakamura. one day he met a big alien. "what are you doing here?" the boy said "shut up!!!"

"long ago a baby was present in olympics. he play habatobi" (long jump)

"one day an old man find a small girl in forest. girl is very very short. old man said "where and what are you doing?"

""one day this boy saying to the people. tell me everything you know about johnny."

puts some good humour into my day, anyway.

6 Comments:

Blogger tam said...

man, i cant believe that your kids are actually that creative, mine just copy verbatum from the text book and get full marks for it. anyway, got a good laugh out of those, especially, the "he has dark skins" one.

today, i planned with a teacher to watch an english movie in class. we watched it overdubbed in japanese, no subtitles. i left halfway through without explaining myself.

that sucks about your comp... i now cant even turn my compute on, im too scared that ill lose it and start bashing it again... cant wait till i get a new one!!

10:32 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

i can't believe it! what the hell is the use of an english movie dubbed in jpns??? did she say anything about it after?
i know...i got a bit of a chuckle outta the 'dark skins' one too!

11:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, My kids use swear words in their writing assignments and they draw erotic manga pictures when they cant express themselves in English.

Makes me so proud.

11:59 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

i'd be proud too.
hey, dapper: i might have to form another "operation quail drop" tonight. i'm sooooooory!!! but it will just be for the night, i promise. the BOE is coming over again tomorrow to fix my heater and yosuke needs to be nowhere to be found.
and...do you want to come to a film-festival movie with kate and me in the city tonight? BONDI TSUNAMI. starts at 7. i can drive. let me know.

12:09 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

stand up, close the door, sit down. repeat, 25 + times a day. pull your hair out and throw pc across room. repeat.
close the door.
again.

12:24 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dutchess;

Be careful; One day you might not get the little beast back.

I gotta protect him from all the Dick- i cant shoot- Cheney`s out there.

What a prick that man is!

1:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home