Thursday, April 27, 2006

and so it begins

so this year's golden week won't find me spending my days lying on the beach, scuba diving, or puking from prawn curry-induced food poisoning, but i will be going on a road trip in japan with tam and her parents. we leave tomorrow morning.
itinerary includes a few days in nara and kyoto, a few days in the kiso valley of nagano-ken, a few days of hiking in gifu's chubu national park, and possibly a stop in matsumoto. tanashimii!

all of my teacher's are sick and the background music of the staffroom this morning is heavy, fluid-filled breathing, horking and snorking, hacking, spitting, coughing and sneazing. it's absolutely sickatating. and it's time to get out of here.

4 Comments:

Blogger tam said...

whoo hoooooo! freedom!

1:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure you take pictures!have a good holiday!

9:23 a.m.  
Blogger Uma the Puma said...

MY BABY!!!!! I've just been reading your blog and nearly crying.It's so good to see pictures of you and all the guys. You all look so gorgeous! I've been terrible at keeping in touch I know but I'm gonna come to Japan in early June to see you all. I miss you and love you millions!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2:53 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

emmmmmmer!
can't wait to see you!!!
xoxoxoxoxxo

1:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home