Tuesday, April 11, 2006

SHIZUKANI!!!

i've got a new kocho-sensei at my bad school. we just had a little outburst in the teachers room involving 2 boys. i can hear him chuckling behind me. he gets a real kick out of it! i guess that's a good way to be...
we had maabudon for lunch today. that's that gooey beef, quail egg, bamboo, pea and carrot stuff over rice. my JTE told me it must be difficult for me to only have chopsticks and no spoon, and she promptly stood up from her chair, ran into the kitchen area and returned with a spoon for me. i guess i should clench my teeth, grin and bare it.

1 Comments:

Blogger tam said...

gah! why are they so clueless!!!

today for my first class with 1-nen, i suggested that we play name bingo to practice greetings. my jte did the old teeth-suck and said that "maybe the students do not know how to write romaji." i pointed out the fact that actually, i know these students from my shogakko and they knew well how to write their own bloody names. she did the teeth-suck again and said, "maybe its too difficult."

why god, why me???

8:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home