Thursday, November 30, 2006

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

last night i went to my futon cupboard and searched through my millions of blankets until i found the one i was looking for: my best friend, my heated blanket (not used since last winter). as we have no heating in our apartments except for kerosene (or electric/gas) heaters, a heated blanket is the most comforting thing in the world.
the temperature has really dropped recently and my teeth were chattering as i set it up and climbed into bed. i basked in the warmth of it with a smile on my face...for about five minutes until it stopped working! oh no!!! my pet! my baby!
i'll have to invest in a new one.
:(

3 Comments:

Blogger tam said...

ohhhh... those things are VITAL. but surely, you must be able to buy one for pretty cheap? yours was looking a little care-worn anyway, right?

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

yeah, it's pretty gross...
whatever happened to yours?? i should have adopted it, along with the rest of the stuff from your apartment!
ps - that divier thing fell apart!
:(

11:36 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

*divider*

11:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home