Tuesday, February 06, 2007

sayonara, shogakkou...

i taught my final day at elementary school yesterday *sniif, sniff*. due to a redivision of schools at the shibata board of education, i was needed to pick up an extra junior high school, thus replacing my one elementary school day per week. miho (who will be replacing me), came along to observe one of my classes, and i got her to take some pictures and video. there's a chance that starting in the new school year (april), there will be a re-redivision, though i don't think i will get my sho's back. it's sad. teaching shogakkou kept me in constant supply of *smily, happy, fuzzy, warm* moments and memories. the enthusiasm and eagerness of the kids could change my mood in an instant. i'll miss the little sprites...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home