Wednesday, February 21, 2007

so here's something that's kinda shitty...

last week i spent all day at school making this big display for the english board of this year's musical to try to get some of my students to come to the shibata show, which had been added kind of last minute. yesterday i came into school to see that my whole display had been taken down and replaced by some stupid posters of something or other. i've looked all over the school and haven't found my display just moved or put up somewhere else. which means that whoever did it, without even asking me or telling me, just threw it all in the garbage. it hadn't even been up a week. how shitty is that!?
i mean...even in the odd chance that for some reason they didn't want that display up (which i can't imagine to be the case since it promotes english and my BOE sponsors it blah blah blah)...they could have at least told me they were going to remove it so i could keep it and put it up somewhere else!

2 Comments:

Blogger tam said...

what jerks! that sucks.

8:31 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

i know! i was v. disappointed in them.

7:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home