Monday, May 14, 2007

sushi

so it's 9:25am and in 20 minutes i'll begin teaching the first of 3 classes in a row...followed another during 6th period. kat's on g-chat, freaking out. she woke up this morning in a panic mode about the time disappearing. and she's not even leaving japan! (though she is leaving this cushy niigata life). then i just had a meeting with H-sensei for our plan for 2nd period and we're doing "do you like ~?" and we'll do "do you like sushi?". i looked at the sushi picture card and immediately felt a lump in my throat. such a normal thing, "do you like sushi?" which will turn into something completely abnormal in a few months...
am i making sense?
my jon-delivered cold is also getting worse, not better.
i'm on another new gym craze, so this week i'll hopefully sweat it out.
had my alarm set for my monday wake-up time this morning (it's tuesday). which means my alarm went off 1 hour late, waking me from my deep (nightmare due) slumbers at 7:45. i have to be at work at 8. luckily it's my close school, and last night i'd prepared the coffee moka already so i just had to turn on the stove, throw on my clothes, pack my computer, wash my face, drink my coffee, and brush my teeth. made it to school on time. unbelievable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

the cold got to ya did it. it is funny the path it has taken all because of casanova. you should give it back to him on wednesday!

8:47 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

haha
yeah, casanova gets around, doesn't he. we'll have to put a leash on that boy. ;)
consider him infected.

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger Ai Chan said...

Thank you so much for linking TRANSBORDERS to your blog!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
xoxoxoxo.

ps-don't leave. sushi won't know what to do without you.

6:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justine!!! Genki?? I hope you had a good weekend. I am so glad to hear you made it school ok yesterday. I did the same thing the other day. Scary scary scary!

Also, wow...yeah...that is very true that you're leaving in a few months and it'll be sort of abnormal to like sushi at home. However, you loves you for ever!

BTW,I was supposed to go to Togawa on Monday but my elementary school schedule has changed since the monday you went there! Zannen!!

What are plans for Saturday evening? Do you want to do something?

Miss you! I need to get to see you more often!

6:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home