Thursday, February 16, 2006

ideas stolen from grace...(thanks grace ;) )

Four jobs I've had:
1. cook at wimpy's diner
2. bartender/waitress at about 10 bars/restaurants
3. production assistant at GAPC production company
4. sex show photographer

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. i really can't stand to watch any movie over and over, without getting bored. but if i would have to pick a couple that i've really enjoyed watching more than once..
2. dead poet's society
3. napolean dynamite
4. billy elliot

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Den Haag, Netherlands
2. Guelph, Canada
3. Waterloo, Canada (this was a mistake)
4. Ottawa, Canada

Four TV shows I love:
1. Nip/Tuck
2. 6 Feet Under
3. ok don't judge me but at the moment i'm watching desperate housewives with lins
4. and i just borrowed season 1 and 2 of the OC from rich, after getting hooked at kat's..

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Croatia
2. Turkey
3. Malaysia
4. Thailand

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Bbq'd salmon steak
2. just a simple peanut butter and banana sandwhich on french bread
3. lately caramalized sweet potato with sesame seeds (jpns dish)
4. cereal. any and every kind. especially JUST RIGHT and cheerios and shreddies and corn pops and mini wheats and oh...i'm getting hungry

Four sites I visit daily:
1. http://www.jbeansblog.blogspot.com/
2. http://www.cbc.ca/news/
3. http://inbetweendays365.blogspot.com/
4. http://kittykatsblog.blogspot.com/

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. anywhere warm
2. canada
3. drinking tea with rachel and laughing at her laughing at AFHV
4. sitting on a couch with andrew drinking a beer and thinking of old times

6 Comments:

Blogger kittykat said...

wooooooooooooooo


i hate to admit it.

and i love the snow

but im getting desperate for spring, hanami, lazy summer evenings and rocking out at fuji rock...

its a coming

10:44 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

yes yes yes yes yes

11:10 p.m.  
Blogger natalie said...

i cannot believe that Buffy is not on your list of fav. shows.
i am painting sakura here, dreaming of spring, lastnight we had a freezing rain thunderstorm... creepy.

8:28 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

seriously...buffy did cross my mind!

6:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what my school comp won't let me comment on ur blog anymore! ur censored!!

I SO miss Just Right...reminds me of college...

oh and sex show photographer?!

p.s. missed u at tokamachi this weekend, looking forward to this weekend!

7:24 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

i know i was totally going to go then i just thought...crowded apartment, cold...next 3 weekends filled with musical...how bout a low key one in shib! tempted me too much! xo

6:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home