Monday, April 24, 2006

i feel like Sayuuri

after lunch today my little elementary kids asked if i would play with them outside during their lunch break. i followed out the fifth-graders and we played tag, then junken for a bit. slowly some little first-graders started shyly approaching me, touching me and running off (this became a game). after a few minutes, as i crouched down, i had about ten or twelve of these little sprites gathered around me, touching my hair, trying to grab my hands, and, every single one of them, staring into my eyes and shrieking. me ga aoi! blue eyes! it is quite possible, however, that these little new first graders have just never seen blue eyes before.

just back from a weekend in tokyo. sugoi tanoshikatta! really fun weekend! met up with friends, ate some good food, took some nice walks, refrained from shopping...

hopefully getting my new computer today! i..cant...wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home