Friday, February 23, 2007

facebook is taking over...blogging: the new passion for JETs

so. i always knew that my blog was such a success over the past few years due to large amounts of my friends working the same job as me here in japan, sat at their desks with nothing but the internet to entertain them.
fast forward three years: enter Facebook.
it's the new blog!
but lest we not forgot our dear friend, The Blog. she has been good to us, let's start paying her some attention again...eh? sniff sniff...please?
she loves you.
j

7 Comments:

Blogger Ai Chan said...

if you write entries, they will come.

2:30 a.m.  
Blogger Ai Chan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:30 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

i do believe

5:32 a.m.  
Blogger Glen-san said...

one word to you all...fickle ;-)
i may look at facebook, but im old skool/hardcore/loyal to my blog, she still loves me, and i her. shame on you all

11:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jenelle said...

i am waiting it has been six days...are you too busy on facebook?

2:22 a.m.  
Blogger Jenelle said...

oh I forgot you are in Tokyo. damn people who can travel.

2:22 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

uh. glen. thought u didnt have facebook.
i know jenelle, you know either somethings wrong...or im travelling when i dont update my blog. and here i am...still commenting.

6:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home