Monday, February 21, 2005

"happy fruits is very delicious. i will eat this and will become fortunate all together!"

this is the quote written on my pencil box, also comically named 'puti-fresh'. really?
so, i know all of you are so shocked with the lack of emails, and blog posts over the past few days. being the internet-obsessed person that i am, i'm sure most of you were like, "is justine alive? is she ok?" yes folks, she's fine. it's just that there has been a recent trend of cutting off the internet by Yahoo BB due to the unpaying of bills. hmmm. and we thought it was direct-deposit.
anywhoo. we musical peeps headed down to joetsu this weekend after an exhausting but fabulous party at, ahem, "the hotspot". a memorable musical moment during Peter ja Pan includes yours truly (the friendly giant) slipping on her tribal leg-attachments during the only actual spoken line i have in the entire play 'eeeeee? ... eway ontday oknay! Tigerlilly?????" and almost going head-first off the stage. luckily mr. king kong kong (tribe leader) was standing next to me and as i almost went down i grabbed his arm.
i also slammed my finger in the car door saturday morning. i'll be ok.
sunday i drove to tokamachi where they were having a snow festival. i woke up late, missed most (well, all of it) but got to act like a snob and say, "well. it's not like we don't have the same thing only 10x BETTER in ottawa anyway". AND with less snow.
oh, this is hilarious (compliments of emma W): http://www.savetoby.com/

7 Comments:

Blogger kittykat said...

I hope you donated to the sav toby fund, maybe i should suggest t- shirts to the Remember walter campaign.

On the pencil case note...mine is covered in ducks, one of which is coming out of an edd, another is flying, another is on wheels (??!) and it says- "simple. I'm walking now. This is my favourite street"

Errr....ok!

xxx

1:43 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

shibata ayame news article:
"DONZUKI FESTIVAL is performed by men wearing only FUNDOSHI(the costume a Sumo wrestler wears) and HACHIMAKI. This festival is very traditional and mostly performed by men who are in their YAKUDOSHI (the age when one is likely to have the worst experience in his life - for me, this is 25, 42, and 61)."
uuuuhhh....ok then.

1:51 a.m.  
Blogger beckstar said...

yahoo bb's acting up? shite! i haven't had problems...yet. and am fairly sure they HAVE been directly withdrawing from my account. when did all this happen??? how did you figure it out?

3:10 a.m.  
Blogger shinanos said...

Oops, that's why you couldn't post recently...Yahoo BB, sucks!

My provider is Biglobe, and their price is almost the same as Yahoo's
...but the reason I chose Biglobe is Bcoz their security toward virus + huckers are quite good.
I was attacked my PC last year, and since then I'm careful for that to guard my computer...yeah.

Ah, then I went to the Fes on 19th & watched 2 movies = Ratcatcher + Twin Town. These were full of yell and dialects, and bit astonishing!
.....Shite, the busted pencil!! :D
Sure many of English composition in that kinda stuffs are almost incorrect, I know well 'bout it.
Maybe some fuckin' busted people will make it just to look their products more look good, I think.

7:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Miss! I am so sorry to hear about your internet connection. Did you post the thing? If you did, I am sure you will get the automatic payment soon since you filled in the post card with your personal info Hmm.....anyway, show me all the papers you received from Yahoo BB tonight, I will double check for you!

By the way, yes! I was actually going to tell you guys about the "Donzuki Festival" since Masako mentioned that Amanda (Lindsay's predecessor) and Hiten went there last year. So...you guys might be interested in. I think the festival is today! So if you are interested in....you should go! I assume it's near your BOE. Personally, I would rather go to get some oishii indian food instead of seeing bunch of guys fundoshi on. hahaha

Have a good day J-chan and everyone!

Love,
Tomoko

12:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Miss! I am so sorry to hear about your internet connection. Did you post the thing? If you did, I am sure you will get the automatic payment soon since you filled in the post card with your personal info Hmm.....anyway, show me all the papers you received from Yahoo BB tonight, I will double check for you!

By the way, yes! I was actually going to tell you guys about the "Donzuki Festival" since Masako mentioned that Amanda (Lindsay's predecessor) and Hiten went there last year. So...you guys might be interested in. I think the festival is today! So if you are interested in....you should go! I assume it's near your BOE. Personally, I would rather go to get some oishii indian food instead of seeing bunch of guys fundoshi on. hahaha

Have a good day J-chan and everyone!

Love,
Tomoko

12:02 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

tomoks! definitely want to go to the festival tonight. in this crazy snow tsukioka is going to be beautiful! have u ever been to the onsen there??? call me after you get back from niigata. might be just you and me as i think lindsay and kat are skiing!
xo j
ps: is sean going to be ok????????????????????????

6:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home