Sunday, March 11, 2007

well it's monday again


ooo i am sore.
i finally went back to kickboxing after a two week haitus due to injury and rachel's visit. ha i feel like every inch of me is bruised.
next week i'm going to accompany a bunch of the guys to fukushima for a fight. i'm going to be the hand wrapping/video taping chick. hehe! but i'm really looking forward to it! should be a fun experience.
er what else did i do this weekend? went to a taiko performance with lins in seiro. they had two kodo guests with them and it was very impressive!
saturday night the musical was in shibata. my board of education sponsored the stage rental and they wanted me to make a cameo appearance, so i had to (got to?) do the closing speech. "give us money".

also did puri-kura with cas, kazuya and jon. some of the best yet. wish i could scan them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's me "Cas" N E ways, I'll scan the the 4 I got and send them to you k :)
Ciao

1:18 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

yayayay!!
:)

1:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home