Sunday, June 10, 2007

sunday


anna, lins, me and mieko

mieko, me, anna and lins at immigrant's

daisuke, lins and shin at immigrant's

mieko, me, anna and lins at immigrant's

erik and greg proving their manliness

anna, me, mieko, lins

me and lins at immigrant's


sunday i went with lins and anna to a bbq party at this guy's house in the city. he lives in this really nice apartment right near the station and his balcony out the back is (no kidding) probably more than 2x as big as my apartment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

have you done something with your hair recently? It looka chou kawaii. I like linds' shirt!

3:27 a.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

tony & guy baby!
(got a trim and side bangs...)

4:55 a.m.  
Blogger Glen-san said...

lins...hair looks tres cool mate

2:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home